Dunboyne Dental Care
- family dental care since 1995
01 825 1455
Main Street, Dunboyne, Co. Meath
This site DOES NOT use first party cookies. Following links to other websites may result in cookies being used by those websites
Click GREEN BOX to hide this message
Please contact the surgery in the case of an emergency, in the first instance.
Out of hours treatment can be obtained either by ringing : VHI Swiftcare Clinic, Dundrum
on 1890 866 966 if you are a VHI member (Their dental department is open 365 days a year, even Christmas Day and Steven’s Day.)
or the Dental Hospital, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2 on 01 612 7200
Emergencies, in general, fall under the following headings, rollover ‘We advise’ to see advice :
1. Uncontrolled bleeding from an extraction socket.
2. A child/adult that has knocked a tooth out.
3. Trauma to a tooth/teeth resulting in fracture exposing the pulp (nerve) of the tooth.
4. Severe pain that does not respond to taking painkillers.
5. A tooth abscess resulting in swelling of the face.